Saturday, 21 December 2013

4 More Sleeps

Top - H&M
Shirt - Ralph Lauren
Disco Pants - American Apparel
Jacket•Necklace - Topshop

Hey Guys,

So I finished my first term of Uni last Friday so I've now been home for a week. It's so nice to be back! first term was soooo much stress and I'm gonna try my hardest to make sure my second term isn't the same!
I cannot wait for Christmas and I can't believe it's only 4 MORE SLEEPS!!! I really hope that I never stop getting excited for Christmas no matter how old I am! 
I think it's only right I give you a quick mini update of things which have happened since I last blogged so here goes:
1) I've been drowning in second year Uni work.
2) I sold my ticket for Imagine Dragons because I was drowning in second year Uni work.
3) I got bored and cut my hair.
4) I turned 20... oh my.

So as you can see, my life hasn't really been that interesting lol...
Since turning 20, I've had a really strong urge to go shopping and re-vamp my wardrobe. I feel like although I seem to always be buying new stuff, a lot of the clothes I have remind me of my 16 year old self and not my current self which makes no sense what so ever but that's how it feels! Hopefully I'll get a chance to hit those boxing day/ new years sales and pick up a few bargains!

On Thursday, I decided to vlog and I finished editing it yesterday (Friday) but everytime I try to save the vlog, it doesn't let me and a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark appears on a few of the frames. I've tried to fix it so many times but it just doesn't seem to be working! If anyone knows how to fix this so I can upload my video then please let me know. I had the same problem last time I did a vlog but it eventually sorted itself out but this time it's being a bit stubborn :(

Anyway, I hope everyone is well!
Lots of love
Kudzai xoxo

13 comments:

  1. I find myself being excited for Christmas too still, I really like the way you styled the disco pants and congrats on finishing your exams
    Deejay Speaks
    She Has The Eye

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you layered this! congrats on finishing up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lost a lot of weight, you look really good girl. #werk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! I hope your second term of uni is less stressful!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layering!! You look gorgeous
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas!
    This is a really great post :)

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog!! Merry Christmas!!
    Can we follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?

    http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing, I love all the layering, great outfit! Ohh that's so sad you had to sell your Imagine Dragons ticket, I would love to go see them!! Anyway have a wonderful Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great style! I love the outfit! Just found your blog and really like it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook or bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your disco pants

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this look!!! I’m an italian fashion blogger and what do you think to follow each other here and on the other social networks? Thank you so much! Let me know when you follow me and I’ll follow back.

    Giada, blogger of Being Over the Moon
    Last post: Persunmall.com: XMAS EDITION

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG UNTIL DECEMBER 31st: : Dressale Giveaway: WIN $30 COUPON!

    - Facebook Page: Being Over the Moon
    - Twitter: @boverthemoon
    - Instagram: @giadadimarco


    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving this look so much, especially the layering! Defo something I would wear :)
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete