Thursday, 26 December 2013

- Boxing Day -

Dress - ASOS
Hoodie•Leather Gilet - H&M
Scarf - Tie Rack
Boots - Boohoo

Hey Guys!
So as some of you know, every year my sister and I usually hit these boxing day sales and see what bargains we can find. We always go to our local town because the shopping there is pretty good but this year, we were planning on going into Central London instead. Unfortunately, our plans quickly hit a dead end haha! 
To get into London from where we live, we have to get the train so we left home this morning and got the bus to go to the train station. Once we got to the station, we realised something wasn't right... the station was closed! It turns out the overground trains never run on boxing day; only the buses and Tube trains do! We live just outside London therefore we're not very close a tube line so we had no choice but to come home. 
Trust us to get it all wrong hahah! Oh well! I think we're going to head in tomorrow so hopefully there will still be some things we can get our hands on! :)

I hope everyone had an amazinggggg Christmas!!! I'm now looking forward to the new year and hopefully I'll actually set some resolutions I can stick to! 

Lots of Love 
Kudzai xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Aww sad times that you didn't get to hit the sales! I'm sure there'll be plenty left for you tomorrow though :)
    Love this outfit. The dress is gorgeous and the scarf is bang on trend!

    Helen at Hels Yeah! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went sale shopping today and it was crazy i hate the atmosphere, you had a lucky escape! Hopefully when you go it will be more relaxed! Love your outfit, especially the scarf!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! I love the jacket and the boots. So edgy and stunning. Love your style. Hope you made it to some sales!!

    XOXO

    www.alinitinidaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit and aahhhhh man that sucks about the boxing day sales!! Thank goodness for online shopping though :)
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love this speckled dress so much! Gorgeous gal! Xx

    http://vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit, the sparkly dress is so pretty, + I love those boots

    Hope you had a great Christmas

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great boots!

    21stchallenge.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look super cute babe! Love the scarf x

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow such a lovely post! great job x

    I have an ongoing giveaway on my blog, please join! :) xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    ReplyDelete