Monday, 20 January 2014

- Rambling -

Top - Boohoo
Skirt - Primark
Tartan Throw Over - Thrifted
Boots•Rings - H&M
Bag - Zara

Hey Guys! 
I know this outfit is nothing special but really felt like just getting a post up! 
Valentina and I had a little walk around campus on the weekend and we found a cute little spot by the lake where we took these photos. It feels as if when I'm at Uni I spend all of my time either in my flat, in a lecture theatre or in the Library so I tend to forget how beautiful our campus is! 
This term I have been determined to get myself really organised and since my workload has increased, I feel organisation is the key to keeping on top of everything I have to do without stressing out. I've only been back to uni for just over a week but if feels as if I've been back for ages, weird. I already have billions of deadlines but I've made myself a nice colour coded deadline plan and calendar so I'm sure I'll get it all done on time :)

I know this is going to sound really generic but I am so obsessed with Beyonce's new album! I just can't get over how insane it is! I'm not going to lie, when I first listened to it I was a bit skeptical and overwhelmed because it is so different to her other stuff but it didn't take long for me to fall in love with it. 
It's as if every time I listen to the album I fall in love with a new song. My current favourites are XO, Mine, Pretty Hurts, Heaven, Blue and of course Flawless. That is my tune! I swear every time it plays my body's natural reaction to just go into some crazy dance mode which I find very difficult to control in Public. When Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie does her little speech thing in the middle I just want to stand on a table and shout "Preach it sista!" Then When Beyonce is all like "You wake up, flawless..." I just loose it hahah! 

On another note, people who know me or follow me on insta/twitter will probably know of my Pretty Little Liars obsession. Let's just say Tuesday is quickly becoming my favourite day of the week...
I will forever be on edge until I find out what Ezra is playing at. Just talking about him makes me feel uncomfortable become I had such a soft spot for him before he got all creepy and weird! I'm so jealous of people who live in the States and get to watch it 'real time'! Hopefully in tomorrows episode we'll start to get more answers and less questions. If anyone has any theories of what's going to happen then let me know, I'd love to read what you think :)

xoxo

25 comments:

  1. This shirt is perfect! I love the colour palate, it's really good for you xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks particularly lovely in this post! And I love that bag.
    Beyonce's album has had me on the floor. This is by far my favorite from her!

    couturingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute look! I love PLL too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! The skirt is perfect!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! You have such an amazing style :)

    xo Mélane
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Motivation

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for your kind message! i totally loveeee your style <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love that purple overshirt and the way you have styled it

    The Koalafornian x

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful outfit, loved little details like rings and nail polish color, nice!
    http://velvetdivination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit, you look stunning ! xD

    http://foreignfashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. look lindo, adorei

    Bjuuu
    Juliana Medeiros
    umabonecamasnaodeporcelana.blogspot.com.br
    facebook.com/UmaBonecaMasNaoDePorcelana

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love you jacket, thrifty finds are great. xo

    www.betsyolive.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blog, love your look, love your jacket and the bag... I love everything hahaha.

    Beijoos
    http://modadepartamento.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your style, that check shirt is amazing <3

    Definitely following you now, I love your writing style!

    Check out my new blog, I'd love to know what you think thefashionrubiks.blogspot.co.uk <3

    Soph x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. that bag is beautiful!
    xxx
    Lauren Taylor

    crinanwoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE flawless. That is my morning song, my pre party song and I'm sure everyone in my family is sick of hearing it haha Good luck with everything at Uni :)

    http://another-diana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look great and your wearing my favorite jacket in your closet! ;)
    http://vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the skirt you're wearing and the way you styled it, the photos turned out beautiful!

    Much love xxx
    http://christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute outfit! Love the colour palette of the shirt.

    Sam x
    www.lilmissbuttercup.com

    ReplyDelete