Friday, 21 February 2014

- Favourite Skirt -

Top - Gap
Skirt - ASOS
Blazer - Wallis 
Shoes - ASOS
Necklace - Topshop


Hey Guys!
Thought I'd put up another outfit post which I shot with my sister when I was at home last weekend. This skirt is one of my most worn items of clothing; it always seems to be a part of my 'go-to' outfit when I have nothing to wear. Probably because I find it really easy to dress up and dress down! I love the colour and the leather detailing on the pockets! So simple but I love it! 

This week has been one of those weeks where I feel like I've been so unproductive! It's not that I don't have any work to, do but more that I've just been procrastinating so much! I'm going to sort myself out and get back into a productive mo-jo asap!

OOooohh by the way, I recently found a way which allows me to record videos with my Canon camera and I was wondering if any of you would like me to film a get ready with me type of video, if so then let me know & I'll get on with it! :) 

I hope everyone is well!

Kudzai
xoxo

25 comments:

  1. I love the skirt and necklace :) so pretty! <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah love the skirt !! And YES video please :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous photos! I love your necklace xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute skirt. Love your outfit. Simple & chic. Xx
    www.tashpantz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the detail around the pockets of the skirt and the fact that the skirt has pockets at all is amazing as is,great look
    She Has The Eye
    Deejay Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the detail around the pockets of the skirt and the fact that the skirt has pockets at all is amazing as is,great look
    She Has The Eye
    Deejay Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking gorge doll, the skirt is beaut!
    xx

    www.blueviolethearts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look very stylish and formal

    -- http://kivnow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look! I love your skirt! Such a lovely color! Just found your blog and really love your style! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh this is so cute, the skirt is adorable!
    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very very fashionable! The necklase complete your look! lots of love,
    vanilles-x.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous skirt! Love its colour!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorgeous. Great colour on you!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the little blog refresh girly! You look great in this outfit too! Xx

    http://vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a lovely outfit, that skirt is gorgeous, no wonder it's your favourite :) I love the colour of it, very Summer-like :)
    definitely do a video, it's always interesting to see people's 'get ready with me' vids :) <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete
  16. i really like ur neklace!
    mind to check my blog? lets keep in touch with GFC, let me know

    xo,
    http://overloadstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the pop of color!

    Follow for follow? Just let me know. ☺

    ♡, Didi of Frances and Flair

    KEEP IN TOUCH: Facebook||Bloglovin'||Twitter||Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look awesome, love this outfit, very chic

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete