Wednesday, 2 April 2014

- Forgotten Post -

Jeans - Primark
Shoes - ASOS
Coat - BHS
Clutch - Next 
Rings - H&M 
Necklace - Topshop

Hey guys!
I just came across this outfit which I forgot to put up on here a while ago so I thought I'd post it today. 

***

I came home from uni last Saturday and I'm now off for my 4 week Easter break. This break couldn't have come at a better time, I'd been up to my neck with deadlines and I was just so ready to hand all my work in and come home. I've now finished all my lectures for second year and I've just got exams left after Easter then I'M DONE! That'll be IT for second year! I actually can't believe how fast second year has gone. It makes it all the more daunting to think that in no time I'll be graduating and getting a 'real job'

Whilst I'm on my Easter break I'm getting my hair done and I'm so happy to say the braids are coming back! I actually cannot wait!!! It was around this time last year I got them and I fell in love. If you're a new follower and you want to see how they looked, here's a post from last year where I had them in :) 

I'd love to say that I've got loads of exciting plans for Easter but to be honest, I'm planning on spending most of it with my head in my statistics book, wooo... but I will definitely be blogging loads :) 
Hope everyone is well!!!

Kudzai
xoxo

15 comments:

  1. This look is so lovely I loove the brogues with this look the red looks so lovely on you too! Woo im breaking up for easter next friday and I would say im exited buy the fact that im gonna be revising my ass off for the entire two weeks kind of leaves no time for enjoyment aha! Lovely post doll! have an amazing break! xo
    stylegrande.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice look, love your necklace. Have a great Easter break, wish we had those over here

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous! I am so obsessed with that necklace xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute look! Love your blog name, wish i'd thought of it myself!
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely simple outfit! I'm on my easter break now, my first year of unis over soon can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post! :)
    you've got a lovely blog!
    would you love to follow each other? we could follow via GFC or via email or G+ and also on another socials like twitter instagram or lookbook
    bloglovin

    just let me know on my blog :)

    xoxo
    Cecilia

    smiles' avenue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice necklace! I have a similar one! :)

    xo T.
    Initialed

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're blog is fabulous! Do you mind checking my blog out?
    http://kellystravelsaroundtheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the simplicity of this outfit. What a beautiful dress .Thanks for sharing a beautiful and high quality Information.everything looks so comfy!
    http://www.newvibe.ie/category/Women-Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit.

    Http://wardrobeofglutonny.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I love that outfit!

    I follow you on GFC, hope you will follow back :) ! X

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete