Sunday, 6 April 2014

- W11 -

Top - ASOS
Skirt// Shoes - Topshop
Leather Gilet// Sunglasses// Rings// Earings - H&M 
Bag - Zara

Hey Guys!
So if you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you'll know that on Saturday I went to London with my Mum and my Sister. We spent most of our day in Notting Hill snooping around Portobello Market. 
I absolutely love Notting Hill; I've always said I'd love to live there when I'm older and I still stand by that. The houses are just gorgeous and being there just makes me so happy haha! 
Other than an amazing seafood paella, I didn't buy anything at the market but it was nice to have a look around and just absorb the great atmosphere. 
After Notting Hill, we headed over to Oxford Street where we did a bit of shopping, we then went to Covent Garden to hit up Rokit before retiring and heading back home. 
All in all it was a perfect day and we even had the weather on our side :) 
Every time I come home from Uni and get to explore London, I realise how much of a City girl I really am and I appreciate how lucky I am to live so close to one of my favourite Cities! 
I hope everyone had a lovely weekend!!

Kudzai
xoxo

23 comments:

  1. Love all these photos! I love your bag xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirt, its always nice window shopping.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are lovely, the skirt looks really good on you <3
    KKKIRANXOXO
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that skirt, it looks so cool teamed with leather!
    I love Notting Hill too, I always visit there when I'm in London.

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos, love the outfit too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowza, your photography is beautiful!! I love those gladiators too. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. your outfit is so cute! love the skirt!
    your photographs of london are also super !! great photography! x
    - Andrea
    www.phdfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey sweetie!!!

    I just found your blog , I totally love it!

    Your outfits are crazy, so stylish :) I love

    your fashion posts as well..!!! Would you like

    to follow each other in order to stay in touch?

    I would love to!!!!

    Greetings from Greece

    Vicky

    http://www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing post, loving your style!
    Lots of love from the casper&pearl girls,
    casper&pearl blog xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a perfect post. You look amazing, love love love the skirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the combo! Your skirt is super cute!

    xoxo
    Veronica

    Fancy To Go

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the gingham skirt!

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your outfit is so cute and your photography is amazing!
    P.S I'm running a giveaway at the moment if you want to enter:) x
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love london! thee photos make me wana go there so bad..your outfit is super cute! loving your sandals and skirt <3
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the blog! Keep up the amazing work! x
    do you want to follow each other's blogs on GFC? If so leave a comment on my blog. Thanks :)

    www.fashionsmama.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. England looks way more fun than France is, it's crazy !
    Those "jelly shoes" are really starting to grow on me and even though I don't like it, I can just admire the way you rocked them :)

    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhhh, a pastel house is exactly what I imagine myself living in! Stunning plaid skirt btw! Is it fluffy? Because it looks like it!

    New bloglovin follower right here! :-)
    Like A Harte // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your pictures are so beautiful. I so want to visit London.
    Love your gladiators btw & loved reading this post. Thanks
    for sharing. Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin
    & Google+? Lemme know!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  19. hahah!!! what a funny photo with the man upside down! :*

    GIVEAWAY on my blog! http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. so lucky you went to london! I hope i can go this year too. And your skirt looks so stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful photos, your shoes are to die for!<3

    Twinvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. i'll take 7 donuts :)
    Gorgeous pictures x

    ReplyDelete