Sunday, 8 June 2014

- Hurricane -

Top - ASOS// Jeans - DIY// Blazer Gilet - Zara// Shoes - ASOS// Bag - Longchamp

I cannot believe it has been over two months since I last blogged but I can honestly say I never thought I'd miss it as much as I have done! Over the past two months I've mainly been focusing on revision and finally it is all over. I still remember blogging this time last year and talking to you guys about how fast I thought first year had gone; that literally feels like yesterday! 

The weather in London today was insaneeee!! I love it when the sun comes out because everyone is so happy and life is just 10x better. My outfit today was quite simple, I didn't want to have too much going on otherwise I'd be all hot and bothered which would not be ideal! 
I purchased this sleeveless blazer about a month and a half ago when my Mum, Sister and I went on a bit of a shopping splurge (no regrets) and I absolutely LOVE it. It so quirky and soooo easy to dress up or down! The sheer back is my favourite thing about it and for me, it's little details like that which just make a piece of clothing that much better. I wore a plain top with a low cut scoop back to accentuate the details of the blazer. 
My bag is another item I am in love with at the moment and I also purchased it when I was shopping with my mum and Sister, (once again, no regrets). I decided to get it in all back so that it would go with everything. Besides, I wear so much black anyway it was no surprise that I naturally gravitated towards it when I saw it sitting there just waiting for me.

Those of you who follow me on Instagram or Twitter may know about some of the exciting plans I have this summer but for those of you who don't know, I'm going to be going to Portugal for 3 weeks with my family and I'm also traveling to Malaysia for 3 weeks with my University! I literally cannot wait! 
Of course I'm going to blog both trips (and any others I make) but I would love to know if you guys would like me to 'vlog' them aswell! I personally love watching peoples travelling volgs so if you would like those on here, holla at me and I'll make sure to film lots of footage! :) 
I hope everyone is well!

Kudzai
xoxo

16 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaaaas, the weather has been beautiful! Loving it!
    The sleeveless blazer is so nice, you've styled it well with the distressed denim.
    Ooooh that sounds awesome - your trip to Portugal and Malaysia, have fun! And oh yeah - VLOGGG!

    DEBAPPAREL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, your braids are literally to die for¨and so is that bag!.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! Everything looks so good together! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shoes! They look fab with ripped jeans. I love longchamp bags too. I think I need another as mine is looking a little worse for wear! Another lovely OOTD :) x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this casual look, the white vest is amazing, the mesh detail at the back is awesome. Love your jeans and the pop of colour your leopard sneakers add to this look. Love your braids too, the last shot is awesome. Have a great trip to Malaysia and Portugal.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey honey!

    I just found your blog and I reaaaally love it!
    such a great content and lay out!
    suffice it to say, that your outfits are the best!
    I was wandering if you would like to follow each other.
    if so, please let me know that you have followed me and
    I will follow you right back :)

    my blog: www.fashionrailways.com

    my fb: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Railways/265825453534258

    twitter: https://twitter.com/FRailways

    instagram: http://instagram.com/fashionrailways?ref=badge

    keep in touch!!
    filakiaa (kisses in greek)
    HTTP://WWW.FASHIONRAILWAYS.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't blogged for so long too, know exactly how you feel! Love the ripped jeans and that blazer is so nice!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog. That outfit is so practical. I can see me in it. X
    Feel free to check out my new blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is so gorgeous! Love the shoes, they go really well with the white top :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Lucky you, Portugal and Malaysia. What gorgeous plans! Lovely outfit doll. Amazing bag! Nice blog here. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have these shoes and bag too!
    Laura. xx
    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your outfit is perfect!!!!! I am always looking for sunglasses and yours are gorgeous. I'm also loving the shoes :)

    www.urbanlifexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete