Sunday, 15 June 2014

Sister Time ♡

Shirt, Cuff, Sunglasses - H&M// Jeans - DIY// Shoes - Topshop// Bag - Thierry Mugler

Happy Father's Day!! 

Yesterday I went to town and spent the day with my lovely little sister. We did a little bit of shopping and went to one of our favourite spots for lunch, Kokoro! We both love that place and over the past two years we've unintentionally made it a tradition to go there whenever I visit home! They are a Japanese fast food restaurant chain who have 3 branches across Surrey and 1 branch in Brighton. If you live near Brighton, Kingston Upon Thames, Wimbledon or Guildford and you like Japanese food, you should definitely pay them a visit! I usually get the 'Sweet and Chilli Chicken' with rice and my sister always get the 'Sweet and Sour Chicken' with noodles. Mmm yahhh...
The jeans I'm wearing in this post were a pair of white Levi's which I've worn on here before but I decided to cut them up a few months back. I got them when my family and I went to Orlando and for a long while, I loved them as they were but then I just got bored. Anyone who knows me will know that when I get bored, I cut stuff up... even my hair! I just can't help it! When I want a change I get really inpatient! I was originally going to just cut one hole on one of the knees but as you can see, I got a bit carried away with the scissors!! I really like how they turned out and I wear them a lot more now than I did before! 

Insta pics from yesterday: 
I hope everyone has had a good weekend and a good week to come!! 
Happy Father's Day & don't forget to spoil your Dads rotten!!
Kudzai
xoxo


12 comments:

  1. love evrything about this - and you have the sweetest smile x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the plaid, and you are so pretty!!
    x Justina // abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pants and that tote! It's like the perfect everyday tote. I've been looking for one like this to use in university for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit. Love that shirt!
    - Keyta

    www.TheWayfarer.co

    ReplyDelete
  5. your smile is so beautiful.....
    nice outfit...........

    Fashion Mart

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the white DIY ripped jeans! i should try that...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking beautiful as always! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit. The jeans look so good! They're like the white Hayden jeans in Topshop which I have been pining for! xx

    www.lexiealexandra.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! Anesu left a comment on my blog telling me you're at Lancaster University! How cool! So am I!! Really love your outfit and hair here! xx

    www.alphabeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete