Sunday, 13 July 2014

- Lacy Lace Lace -

Top-DIY// Skirt-ASOS// Necklace, Cuff-H&M// Kimono-YouAreNotAlone// Boots-Boohoo.

This Kimono is another one of my new obsessions. I purchased it from TK Maxx a couple of weeks ago and I was really surprised when I saw it just chilling on the rail. I usually don't even step foot in TK Maxx because there is always so much chaos but whenever I do go there I'm always surprised at the amount of nice things I spot. The kimono is by a brand called 'YouAreNotAlone' and the lace detail is the main thing which I fell head over heals in love with. I'm a sucker for anything with some pretty lace! 

Today I rediscovered my 4-5.6 EF-55-250mm lens which is what was used to take these photos and I really don't know why I don't use it more often! Although its not as portable as my 1.8 50mm one, it gives me the option to zoom and I know it sounds weird but I love the way it captures light. I'm definitely going to brush off the dust it's been collecting and start to use it a lot more. 

I'm off to Portugal on Thursday and I'm fairly busy up until then so my next post might not be up until I'm on holiday. I'm going to try and vlog a fair bit whilst I'm away and I will probably compile the footage into 3 video installments which I will upload during or during my holiday :) 

I hope everyone has had a good weekend and I hope you all have a good week to come!! 

Kudzai
xoxo

20 comments:

  1. I love this kimono, I've seen one in my local tkmaxx that is lace but its like maxi length. You look great Kudzi

    Stella| Electrik Flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous kimono, love the pop of neon by the skirt, you look so beautiful. Cute hat. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit Sis! Looking great! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lace Kimono is perfect. I love the touch of neon in this all black look. Have a great trip.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look dear...and I love your braids too...thnx for stopping by my blog
    now following u :)

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Love it! ♥
    xo
    http://adelinaschoice.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Adelinas-Choice/255152961324843?fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing kimono! Love it with the neon :-) xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love this outfit! The kimono is perfect and the touch of color of the skirt is great. You look absolutely gorgeous!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is amazing! I've followed you!

    Follow me too?

    sheworewhatt.blogspot.com

    keep it up xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous look<3
    Maybe want follow each other? if yes, just follow me and i follow you back :)
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice lace piece! It looks very versatile!

    xo T.
    Initialed

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your boots!! I've been looking for some likes those!! I love your blog and followed you!! I'm a new blogger and trying to get my blog off the ground... Would you mind checking it out and possibly following?! Thanks!!!
    xx
    Annie
    http://the-lostangeles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the kimono!x

    www.styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this kimono, the fact that it was made by lace is a point.
    Enjoy in Portugal, I live so close to Portugal and it's a fantastic country, I go there next weekend, to Oporto.

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous outfit, i love the lace kimono! :)


    Ana X

    anasofiachic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. GORGEOUS!!! I'm so jealous of that kimono it's friggin gorgeous , this whole look AHHHHH

    http://youngandbroke284.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm in love with your shoes!!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. These pictures are great and your lens does capture the light really well. I love your kimono! X

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice neon skirt

    like your blog! follow you now) follow me back , please?

    Welcome to my blog

    ReplyDelete