Friday, 4 July 2014

- These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things -

Dress & Hat-ASOS// Shoes-Topshop// Kimono-Sister's Closet (from New Look)// Bag-Longchamp

Today has been such a lovely day! I met up with my best friend Lauren (@laurenlfirth) and we had lunch at what seems to becoming our regular 'go to' cafe. We both got the 'mediteraninan salad' which was like a party in my mouth. After lunch we got ourselves a Starbucks then spent the rest of the afternoon doing what we do best - stalking pretty houses, sunbathing and chatting away. 

I know I'm always talking about the weather on here but today has literally been SO beautiful. It seems like we are actually being blessed with a proper summer for the first time in forever (no 'Frozen' reference intended). 

So at the beginning of the week I ordered the hat which I'm wearing in this post and its from ASOS. I'd been contemplating whether or not I should buy a fedora or floppy hat for a while because I wasn't sure if my braids would all fit under it but after I tried a few on in various stores, I knew I had to get one. This one fits perfectly and I'm so in love with it. I feel like a good hat makes any outfit look 10x better! 
The Kimono is my sisters and when she showed it to me I knew straight away I was going to be nabbing it from her at some point. The bright colours of the flowers let me get away with wearing an all black base outfit without being judged for wearing all black in summer. Score. 
These are the Birkenstocks are the Topshop ones I mentioned in my previous post; I warned you guys I'd be wearing them a lot and here's stage 1 of that promise! They are so comfortable and perfect to just slide on with any outfit. I know some people really don't like them but I'm obsessed with the whole 'ugly shoe' trend. 
What do you guys think of the Birks? Do you love or hate them?

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend!! 

Kudzai
xoxo

31 comments:

  1. Love your braids, the kimono is lovely and I love that you styled it with all black.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am actually in love with that toe ring!

    Stella| Electrik Flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your look kudzai! Especially the hat and the floral kimono!

    Much love xx
    <a href="http://christinanista.com>CHRISTINANISTA.COM</a>

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is lovely. I especially like the kimono! :)
    - Grace's Beauty Space xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that kimono! That bag is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair!

    nice outfit x

    sneakyinsuburbia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely and very summery! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely hat !
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your hat and sandals. I've been wanting some like this for a while xx


    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit! I am starting to like birkenstocks more and more! Sounds like such a lovely day. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look super cute, and your braids are on point!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous outfit!! ;) Love your kimono and shoes :) you look fab!

    GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    Join my WORLD BALANCE GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great outerwear dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  15. such cute shots!
    <3 the laughing shot x

    ReplyDelete
  16. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Slightly depressing how great you look in a hat lol, they don't suit me at all!

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous look!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sei simpaticissima, bellissimo il cappello

    WWW.ANGELICHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adoro le tue treccine, sono bellissime

    ReplyDelete
  21. oooh you look so cute! love that hat and the birks <3 <3 that last photo with the flowers is so cute though - looks like such a gorgeous day out!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. love this look!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  23. Красивый наряд!)
    http://larissamerkulova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete