Tuesday, 1 July 2014

- Tuesday -

Top-Topshop// Jeans-Primark// Gilet&Sunglasses-H&M// Bag-Zara// Shoes-ASOS//  Necklaces-DIY

So I'm going away in 16 days (yes I'm counting down) and today I went shopping with my Sister for some holiday bits. Eeekkk! I love holiday shopping, it makes it all that more exciting. The whole family is super excited, I think we are all in need for a good holiday and some TLC! 
I get my second year uni results in 9 days and I'm just praying I've done well! I hate waiting for any type of results so I keep pushing the thought of it to the back of my head. 

The weather was lovely today which made our trip even more enjoyable, I finally got my hands on a pair of Birkenstocks which I am in love with and I haven't taken them off my feet since I got home and tried them on... If you know me, you'll know that when I fall in love with something I can't help but wear it all the time. All I'm saying is don't be surprised if you see me wearing my Birkenstocks in every post from now on!

If you've followed me on Instagram for a while, you'll know that before exam period, my health game was on point. I was banging out those nutritious meals like nobody's business but when exams hit, everything went down hill and since then I've found it hard to get motivated again! I'm going to try and slowly get back into a routine of running 4-6 times a week and eating well. I've noticed that when I am leading a healthier lifestyle, not only do I feel SO much better in myself, but my skin also gets so much clearer. Anyway, lets hope that tomorrow morning when I wake up, I'll have the self discipline I need to force myself to get up and go for a run. Wish me luck!

Hope everyone has a good week :) 

Kudzai
xoxo


23 comments:

  1. I love the leo slip-ons! Very cool outfit Miss!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look, awesome, girl! followed you :)

    sarah xo
    /bruise collector

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit an desperately need the gillet! Looking gorgeous sis! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I feel you on holiday shopping! It's so much fun! Also, don't be too hard on yourself when it comes to fitness. It's a journey and enjoy the process!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit, so cute and laid back x
    http://fashiononmyback.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chic look. Giveaway on the blog. Come check it out.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute outfit!!! I love your bag and the pop of print with the leopard shoes! :) Casual yet sooo chic ;)

    I'd like to invite you to join my World Balance giveaway on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG :)
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great outfit and it looks great on you. I love the shoes and choker necklaces. Wish to check out my blog.
    Leja

    justabriefmoment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit. Very causal :)
    xx
    Mia


    www.senescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its all about just getting up and doing it, You can do it. Very cool look, I love your leather vest and the mix of leopard print and stripes in this look.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the way you dress, so cool and stylish!! x

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kudzai, I love this outfit, you look gorgeous! A leather waistcoat is such a good shout in the warmer weather, I need to get my hands on one. And I really like the way you've paired it with the striped tee for laid-back rocker vibes.

    Best of luck with your results, bub. I'm sure there's absolutely no need to be apprehensive! Let me know how the re-motivation to be healthy goes. Now I've finished uni I feel like I've got no excuse to live off baked beans and popping candy anymore, so would love to see some nutritious recipes! xx

    http://fashioningalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simplicity and beauty
    I love this look
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do the same thing when I find something I love, wear it non-stop. This is such a great outfit, love those shoes!

    prosecco in the park

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your bagpack ♥

    I would like to invite you to my giveaway on my blog YOKO NGUYEN BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the comment on my blog!!

    i love this outfit you look beautiful!! xx

    www.clairelousieamelia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete