Sunday, 31 August 2014

- My Dream Blazer -

Top - Boohoo// Jeans & Blazer - Primark// Belt - H&M// Bag - Longchamp// Shoes - ASOS

A while ago I tweeted about how in love I was with this blazer/coat thingy from Primark but I couldn't seem to find it in any stores. Last week I finally found it in my local Primark and so I just had to buy it. It so easy to style and super lightweight but still substantial enough to throw over when you're feeling a bit chilly. I'm so happy with it I'm definitely going to go back and buy it in black! 

As you're reading this I'm probably either on my way to Malaysia or already there, eeekkk! I'm so excited to spend the next 3 weeks in Kuala Lumpur and I'll definitely be sharing my traveling adventures with you guys so keep your eyes peeled both on here and over on my Instagram if you want to see what I get up to!

Kudzai
xoxo

15 comments:

  1. sooo gorgeous , love this outfit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of your travels to Asia! Have a safe trip! & I do hope you bought the blazer in black before you left! It's quite sleek. :D

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking beaut sis! I love the belt Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deffo gonna be looking out for this blazer x
    www.styleandlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your white coat

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous! Have fun on your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your coat, beautiful look.

    xx E∆
    www.LietoDie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the monochrome outfit! totally feeling this look! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had no idea blazers that length! Looks amazing!

    - MeYouAndHayleyLarue.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that blazer and I'm actually looking for a similar but I can't find one anywhere.. Lovely outfit, I love how simple you kept it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your bag! I one like it, so simple but a great carry all :)
    www.malibumara.com

    ReplyDelete