Monday, 22 September 2014

- Malaysia Photo Diary #1 -


Hey guyssss!

I’ve just returned from traveling Malaysia for 3 weeks and I can’t even begin to explain how amazing it was. During my travels I had some of the best experiences of my life and met some truly amazing people who I really hope I stay friends with.

This was my first time visiting Asia so I was very excited. Although it is still a developing country, Malaysia is very beautiful and it definitely exceeded my expectations. It is primarily made up of 3 main ethnic groups: the Malay, the Indians and the Chinese and as a result, it is a very culturally diverse country which I love.


The past 3 weeks have gone by sooooo fast and it feels like just yesterday I was packing to leave! The photos in this post are from my first week in Kuala Lumpur. During this week I visited museums, went to China Town, ate a ton of food, went to Little India, took a ton of selfies, visited the Petronas Towers, volunteered at an animal shelter and took a ton more selfies. 

Kudzai
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I really wanna go back there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that food looks incredible! What an amazing place x

    www.aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an incredible country! I'd love to go one day. xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing sights! You look like your having the best time! Love to just book a ticket now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am envying you so much right now! malaysia is on my wishlist of places i want to travel to and reading your post just made me want to go even more!

    www.undersizedcloset.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow amazing photos! looks like you had a spectacular time :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to visit Malaysia one day! It looks like you had a fab time in KL and the food looks amazing!

    chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete