Tuesday, 7 October 2014

- The ACTUAL Future -

Jumper - Topshop// Jeans - DIY// Shirt - H&M// Shoes - Dr Martens


Earlier today I was sitting on the bus going to Uni whilst listening to Two Door Cinema Club and it hit me, this is it. This is final year. 
I'm currently snuggled up in my duvet at my new flat (which by the way is so cute!) I'm living with 4 lovely girls and I have a really good feeling about this year.
 Despite being my final year at University, I think it's going to be a really good one. The only thing is, I'm now having to think about the future as in the ACTUAL future. You know: what career path I want to take, when I want to move out of my parents house, whether or not I want to do a Masters and if so where etc. Don't get me wrong, it's all very exciting but at the same time still very daunting.
After 2 years of living in Halls I'm excited to be living off campus. I am going to miss my old flatmates sooossoo much but I think as long as we all make the effort to keep in touch it'll be fine  Besides, Lancaster is so small that I'd still bump into them even if I wanted to avoid them!

In other news, Made in Chelsea is back on next week and I cannot wait! I thought the New York episodes were okay but they didn't blow me away so I'm hoping this next series will be a really good one! I'm one of those people who can watch and re-watch old episodes over and over again and writing about it is making me want to watch it now...

*Opens up a new "4OD" tab.*

This outfit is quite a few weeks old actually and I know it's nothing special but I thought I might as well post it rather than wasting it! 
I've still got two more Malaysia travel diaries to upload and on top of that I'm going to start shooting outfits every Wednesday so I'll hopefully get back into the swing of posting twice a week rather than once every 233900 years like I am doing at the moment...

Hope you all have a great evening! Now excuse me whilst I get my cup of tea and re-watch MIC.

Kudzai 
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! :)
    Love this outfit, its so cute and fall! I'm so excited for fall fashion, definitely my favorite season of the year.

    With Love, Elizabeth
    http://whimsicalthoughtss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog, I love ur blog too
    I'm your new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so adorable! Congrats on your final year - make it count!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh good luck! have fun(:
    I'm starting to apply to colleges AH so nerve-racking.
    love the outfit btw!
    hope you can drop by sometime!

    xx Shirley
    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit so much xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure the future will sort it self out! :) Lovely outfit, love ur shoes
    ladywannabeblog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, I read that whole post, it's like I was reading my own life! I'm in my last year of uni as well and I'm not in the halls either this year; I'm cooking my own food now. I don't believe I post often enough either; I am blaming it on exams. But I can't wait to share more this year!

    http://kelformity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your shoes so much :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete