Sunday, 26 October 2014

- Malaysia Travel Diary #3 -


During the last week I was in Malaysia I got to go to an elephant sanctuary which was ah-may-zing. We feed the elephants and also bathe the babies. OMG. So. Much. fun.
It’s definitely up there on my ‘top 10 best life experiences’ list.

We decided to go to the Atmosphere 360 revolving restaurant for dinner and it was so surreal. The atmosphere 360 is a restaurant in the middle of KL city. It is 282 meters above ground level and located in the Menara Kuala Lumpur which is the tallest tower in Southeast Asia. The restaurant revolves at a very slow but noticeable speed which allowed us to get the best view of KL. Our dinner reservation was for 6:30pm so we got the see KL transform from day to night which was insane. If you’re ever in Malaysia, I would definitely recommend visiting this restaurant.

The rest of the week was quite laid back. We spent 1 day volunteering at a waterfall where we planted trees; on another day we worked with NGO’s and spent the day developing innovative solutions for problems they faced day to day. We also got invited to Ms. Elizabeth Lee’s house for a dinner party which was so beautiful and the perfect way to end our trip. (Elizabeth Lee is the Senior Executive Director of Sunway University in Malaysia so yeah… this was kind of a big deal!)


I really hope you enjoyed both my Malaysia and Portugal travel diaries from this summer because I really enjoyed sharing my travels with you guys both on here and on Instagram! Hope everyone has a fabulous week and I’ll speak to you in my next post :) 

Kudzai 
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. beautiful photos! & thats so awesome you got to interact with an elephant! :D

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM
    (IG: @TheStardustBohemian)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin, would you please follow me back? :)

    Michaella from http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pics. Would love it if you could check out my autumn look book! And maybe follow each other too?

    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these shots, looks so awesome!

    Thanks a lot for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What absolutely gorgeous photos! I would love to visit an Elephant sanctuary - it looks like an incredible experience. I really love reading posts like these :) I'm keen to go travelling in the next year and love finding inspiration as to where I should go and what I should do xx

    Angelica // One Little Vice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    Check out my blog and facebook page:
    www.wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=337766586400230&fref=ts
    Instagram: Wajiha_Shakeel_Ahmed

    ReplyDelete