Sunday, 8 March 2015

- Brunch -

TOP - PRIMARK// JEANS & SHIRT - H&M// JACKET - ASOS// SHOES - NEW BALANCE// BAG - LONGCHAMP

After nearly a whole term in Lancaster, I finally got the chance to come back down south and visit my family at home. 
Yesterday I went for brunch with my sister and this is what I wore. Anyone who knows me well will know that Brunch is by far my favourite meal.
 The weather down south is way better than it is up north! The sun is out and it actually feels like spring which is so refreshing.

Ever since I got these New Balance trainers, I've literally wanted to wear them like every single day. They are so comfortable and they go with everything which is always a bonus!

Kudzai
xoxo

15 comments:

  1. Love that jacket, looks fab!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! :)
    -Rupsha | Blog-Lovesicklilac | Twitter-b_rupsha
    [If you would like to show support by following each other, let me know]

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look effortlessly amaze! x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice look! great blog. following you!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab backdrop! Love the trainers! X

    Black and Navy on the blog-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool! I love outfits like this with basics but very edgy x

    aforvogue
    NEWPOST

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute and casual outfit. Loving the shirt.

    Jenn from jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're looking lovely! and brunch is always good, i haven't been to brunch in so long. really need to go soon, haha:-) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is awesome! You're so good at posing for outfit pictures. omg. I have similar shoes YES I can make a similar outfit!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com / creativity + lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling, I like your blog very much! I like your style of writing and your photos! Everything is so beautiful!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm back
    Very cool!
    fallow for fallow?

    http://fashionelja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leather jacket and trainers, that's my go-to outfit! haha by the way, I love the New Balance trainers you are wearing!

    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool jacket :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great blog♥

    How about follow each other?
    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete