Sunday, 1 March 2015

- If I Were a Boy -



TOP - H&M// JEANS, COAT & GLASSES - NEW LOOK// SHOES - TOPSHOP// BAG - THIERRY MUGLER

Hey Guys, 

So I've wanted to start blogging again for a while but for some reason I kept putting it off and saying that I'd get round to it over summer. This past week has been one of those weeks where I've felt really inspired and I decided that I should just bite the bullet and jump back into it. 
I know I've only been gone for 3/4 months but it's felt like forever. Not too much has gone on in the past few months but just so that we're up to speed, here's a quick rundown of what's happened since I last blogged: 

- I had my first ever hotpot experience which was fab. 
- I got to meet the bae that is Oliver Proudlock.
- I had my last ever Christmas Ball as a Lancs student. *cries
- I turned 21 in December and had an amazing Birthday.
- I traveled to Italy and fell in love with Rome.
- And as much as I refuse to believe it, I started the 2nd term of my final year at Uni. 

Like I said before, I'm feeling really inspired at and I'm in a really good place. I've got so many things to look forward to and although 2014 was pretty darn amazing, I feel like this year is going to be the best year of my life so far. (Cringe)

This outfit is uber simple but I really like the androgynous feel it has. I've never really been too keen on wearing boyfriend jeans but after I tried these on, I fell in love. They are so comfy and I know that I'm going to get a lot of wear out of them. 

*Quick side-note*: What are your thought on my new blog design? Yay or Nay? I'd love to know!


Kudzai
xoxo

14 comments:

  1. I love the androgynous vibe of your outfit too - really digging it! & kudos to you for rolling up your jeans despite London's arctic weather... pain is fashion! haha

    I also love your blog design - especially the photo reel at the bottom :-)

    Happy Sunday!

    Daisy x / www.daisybloomingjane.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit :D
    Would kill for this weather in Australia, missing winter so much!! Hehe
    Also loving the blog layout <3

    http://thriftmonsta.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post !! love what you are wearing :)


    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope to travel to Italy as well, I've heard amazing things about it, I like your bag by the way :)
    https://cherieedle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the androgynous outfit and I'm SO jealous you met proudlock, he's so beautiful!

    Clothing Conscious // Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit!! Loving the simplicity of it all and the cut of the coat and jeans! I've missed you blogging, so good to see you back with this post Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice casual look, I love your coat and jeans. 2 months is forever in the blogging world, welcome back.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looove this outfit so pretty ! That definitely inspired me an outfit also ;) !
    Have a great week and thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog !

    xx, Charlie.
    http://charlieleschroniques.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit ! Something I would totally wear ;)

    www.bisousnatasha.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love this outfit you've put together. It's really inspiring. Also really clever title XP ♡

    M&J

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely outfit!
    especially the shoes :)

    Vivi x
    www.noirandcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooo I love your jeans and coat! <3
    Check out my block when you have time :)

    http://k-valerie.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

    Kellie, x

    ReplyDelete