TOP - H&M// JEANS, COAT & GLASSES - NEW LOOK// SHOES - TOPSHOP// BAG - THIERRY MUGLER
So I've wanted to start blogging again for a while but for some reason I kept putting it off and saying that I'd get round to it over summer. This past week has been one of those weeks where I've felt really inspired and I decided that I should just bite the bullet and jump back into it.
I know I've only been gone for 3/4 months but it's felt like forever. Not too much has gone on in the past few months but just so that we're up to speed, here's a quick rundown of what's happened since I last blogged:
- I had my first ever hotpot experience which was fab.
- I got to meet the bae that is Oliver Proudlock.
- I had my last ever Christmas Ball as a Lancs student. *cries*
- I turned 21 in December and had an amazing Birthday.
- I traveled to Italy and fell in love with Rome.
- And as much as I refuse to believe it, I started the 2nd term of my final year at Uni.
Like I said before, I'm feeling really inspired at and I'm in a really good place. I've got so many things to look forward to and although 2014 was pretty darn amazing, I feel like this year is going to be the best year of my life so far. (Cringe)
This outfit is uber simple but I really like the androgynous feel it has. I've never really been too keen on wearing boyfriend jeans but after I tried these on, I fell in love. They are so comfy and I know that I'm going to get a lot of wear out of them.
*Quick side-note*: What are your thought on my new blog design? Yay or Nay? I'd love to know!