Friday, 27 March 2015

- Le Printemps -

Top - American Apparel// Skirt - Zara// Shoes - New Balance 

Last Friday I broke up for Easter Break but this past week has been so busy it hasn't even felt like I've been away from Uni. Today I got to relax a bit so I thought why not do an outfit post for you guys.

 I am beyond excited at the prospect of not having to wear billions of layers every time I want to step outside now that Spring is FINALLY coming. 
I love the material of AA tops, I find them so soft and comfortable to throw on. I paired this particular one with a simple seamless skirt from Zara. I used to wear skater skirts like no mans business but then I grew out of them; this is the only skater skirt I now own. I love the structure of it and the fact that the hem is seamless. 

Although I have 7 summer exams and lots of revisions to tuck in to, I am determined to have a good Easter break so expect some (hopefully) fun posts to be popping up on here. 

Kudzai
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. such a cute look! love your skirt :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pictures! Love the skirt, I need the weather to e like this more so I can ditch the tights!

    CLOTHING CONSCIOUS// FASHION & LIFESTYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit, your t-shirt is so cute! Good luck with all of your exams, 7 is a lot! Eek!

    Becki | beautyandthebrunette.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, i know the feeling, doesn't seem like a holiday at all as i'm trying to get my dissertation done! not fun, but good luck with your exams! but at least you're looking lovely! i really like your lil' outfit, it looks summery already:-) x

    ReplyDelete