Sunday, 5 April 2015

- Happy Easter -

Top - Primark// Skirt - New Look// Shoes - Boohoo// Gilet - H&M


“I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.” – John 11:25-26

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!! 
Hope you're all having a lovely Sunday 


I am obsessed with this skirt and if you follow me on Instagram you may have seen it in a couple of outfit posts in the past. It is such an easy item to style and doesn't really require much effort. I love the 90's vibe it gives an outfit and the way it allows me to channel my inner Dionne (from Clueless). 

Anyone who knows me well probably knows that I'm obsessed with polo tops. Ugh, I love them. Much like stripe tee's, I don't think a girl can ever have too many polo tops. There is literally no such thing. I got this particular one from Primark and I love how soft it is. Primark can be so hit or miss when it comes to quality but I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this top especially since it was so inexpensive. 

You know how in my last post I was going on about having 7 exams and how I needed to revise etc... yeah that hasn't really happened but I promise I will start this week. Wish me luck. 


Kudzai 
xoxo

15 comments:

  1. This great styling looks, Beautifully!
    all I really like, skirt revelation!

    http://fashionelja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty and chic!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy easter! I love those cutout boots, but I don't think it fits in with my personal style so I've held off on getting myself a pair. Good luck on those exams, I'm pretty sure most of us are lagging behind on them anyway ;)

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt! You are so so so beautiful!
    Follow your blog :3

    Ana, xo ♥
    http://aruivablog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty !
    Love your style and your blog dear !
    I'm a new follower, check my blog, and if you like follow me too :)
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is very Dionne, I love Clueless it's one of my faves! What lipstick are you wearing? It looks lovely. And I hope you had a lovely Easter Sunday too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! <3 On my lips I'm wearing a Maybelline lip pencil in the colour 'Midnight Plum' :) xo

      Delete
  7. LOOOOVE this outfit! the monochrome skirt is especially gorgeous! x

    illustrated-wardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're looking radiant in these pictures, I love the monochrome too. So gorgeous. xx

    yecrad.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you styled the skirt, you look so pretty!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete