Monday, 13 April 2015

- Short Hair & Ripped Jeans -

Top - W// Jeans - DIY Levis// Shirt - Primark// Boots - Boohoo

Guess who's got short hair! At first I wasn't too sure about it but after a couple of days it grew on me and I'm really into it now! I've wanted to go short for a while now but I didn't really have the guts to do so! With the weather becoming warmer, I thought that it was the perfect time to just go for it. 


I'm a massive fan of anything and everything that's distressed. I always end up cutting and DIYing 80% of the jeans and t-shirts which I buy (including these white Levis jeans). I love the rustic and edgy vibe a few rips can add to an outfit and I think its little details like this which make an outfit that little bit better. 
I can't wait until exams are over so I can wack out the old sewing machine and start making some clothes again, I miss being able to make cute dresses and two piece sets!! 


Kudzai 
xoxo

13 comments:

  1. Your hair it's so pretty !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful. beautiful pictures
    I invite you to a new post

    http://fashionelja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those jeans, love the style!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww so cute! Love the boots! That smile <3

    Ana, xo ♥
    http://aruivablog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the hair, it really suits you. Great job in the distressed jeans, I love the addition of the plaid shirt.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your booties! So cute!

    xx
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. your hair looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great outfit and loving the hair cut! x
    Marveling-Mind☀

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair looks amazing <3 loving the jeans as well. Looking badasses x
    Thriftmonsta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous photos! Love this look and your blog xx

    elly from alldeathbydiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great! I love your hair and those jeans are awesome!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great! I love your hair and those jeans are awesome!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete