Thursday, 2 July 2015

- Back to Basics -

Top - American Apparel// Skirt - Zara

So… It’s been a While.

I can’t really describe how weird it feels to be blogging again after what’s felt like forever. Earlier today my sister and I went to take these blog pics and I genuinely didn’t know what to do with myself, I felt so out of practice. 

Anyhoo, I’m back and lot has happened since I last blogged so here’s a quick rundown:

1) I had my final ever University exams and I don’t think I’ve ever been as stressed as I was when I was revising for them. I’m considering doing a ‘University experience’ blogpost or maybe even a video if I can pluck up the courage so let me know if that’s something you’d like to see or read.
2) Whilst I was revising for my exams I got offered a graduate job by one of the biggest banks in the UK!! *shocked emoji* I couldn’t believe it and to be honest I still can’t believe it but I am so grateful! I am going to be a Trainee Manager as of September and I can’t wait to get started. The offer came at the perfect time and it really motivated me to push through my final exams.
3) I finished University and got my results!! I’m happy to say that I will be graduating from Lancaster University with a 2:1 Bsc Hons degree in Business Studies. I’m absolutely over the moon that all my hard work actually paid off!

So that’s a little rundown of the main things that have been going on in my life and as you can see, it’s all been about finishing Uni and getting my degree hence why I haven’t had the chance to even think about blogging.
Now that Uni is all over, I’ll have lots of spare time to blog :)
I’m graduating in a couple of weeks and shortly after graduation I’ll be heading to Dubai with my family for a couple of weeks. I’m so excited for the future but I really want to make the most of this summer so expect many more posts from me.

 I hope you guys are all well and I hope your exams went/are going as you hoped they would. Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram to keep up with my day to day shenanigans! I’ll speak to you soon.

Kudzai xoxo

27 comments:

  1. Congrats on graduating and have a blast in Dubai, I loved it the times I went there! x

    Marveling-Mind☀✌️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, congrats! I would love to visit Dubai one day, have fun!

    xxMel
    goldrusssh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you dear! Hope the blessings continue for you! I love your outfit and your smile :D

    www.basickandice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on finishing your uni exams! That's so amazing! Love this look you're styling by the way, so pretty! x

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done for the uni results - just found your blog and love it, had to give you a follow! Really like the simplicity of this outfit, but it is such a good way to look nice and stylish during summer :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/summer-favourites.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats! such a cute look, love the top!

    danielle | avec danielle // giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit, the denim t-shirt is incredible!
    kisses...


    Zapatos Rojos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute look on you! I love going back the basics because it makes me feel so classic!

    Chelsea
    Ginger Side of Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, wishing you all the best (: Also, your outfit is beautiful. Stay lovely !

    <3,
    RGMENDOZA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute outfit and you look beautiful! Congrats on graduating from uni with awesome grades and a job :D

    NICOLE'S NOTEBOOK - lifestyle, food, travel, beauty & everything in between

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your outfit looks amazing love your blog!
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your outfit and your bag! Congratulations on getting a 2:1 and a job offer - it's a great achievement and you should celebrate it :) Best of luck with your new job!

    www.fineclic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh congrats on finishing school AND a job offer! So glad to hear everything's working out for you. Love this outfit too, especially that top!

    Angelina Is

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look lindoo
    I loved your blog !!
    I am following your blog and your Fan Page
    That's my Instagran:luanacarvalhoi reciprocate you there
    http://meuestiloe.blogspot.com.br/
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Back to Basics but you look really pretty !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the outfit!

    check out my blog + follow back?



    xo,

    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome!

    http://alexinwanderlust.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woohoo congrats, that's so awesome! I love your top! <3

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations Kudzai! that's absolutely amazing :) Not many people can say they graduated from uni--nonetheless with exactly what they wanted and worked hard to accompish AND a killer job from a crazy-amazing bank! cheers, love xx
    xo,

    Kelly


    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


    Hope you're having a beautiful day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your job and your degree results! I really love his outfit!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations!! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice review!!

    Have a great day!!

    check out my youtube channel I just started it.
    Like comment and subscribe
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KBlTC_W3U0
    www.chanellygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are very beautiful. I love your outfit, your appearance, very attractive. I write about Inflatable Mattress Review at MyInflatablePoly.com to help readers find best air mattress. Come to my blog

    ReplyDelete